USDA provides loan guarantees depending on a number of factors. First is the location of the home you would like to purchase. You may want to use the map feature link provided to verify the location is in the approved area. If not please double check before giving up as approved locations can change and may not be updated on the map.
The qualification process is something that needs to be discussed with a mortgage officer. It depends on family size and income based on the are of the country you live in. Call Alanna to setup a appointment to learn more detailed information.
Must accept the disclaimer, check box on lower right then input the address in question.
Some Details About The USDA Home Loan Program
- Great for first time home buyer but not a requirement
- No down payment
- Closing cost and be built into loan
- Seller can pay a percentage of closing cost
- Fixed rate
- Home must be in good condition – no fixer uppers
- Must be primary residence, no rental property
- Minimum credit score of 620 ( Plus other qualification requirements)
- Stable Income, at least same job or profession for 2 or more years
- Lower cost PMI